Monday, November 28, 2011

PSA Plan

My patner and I started our PSA "rough draft" meaning that we started planning and discussing how, when, and where we were gona start shooting the video. Since the video is due in two weeks, that does not give us much time to do the video we originally wanted to do, so we had to make some changes that will work with out busy schedules.
What my partner and I planned for next week is to actually start shooting the video during our free time and after school. Our goal is to record what it is planned in a week, that way we will have the rest of the following week to edit the movie on imovie.

For the criterion F I would give myself a 4-5 because I have been doing all my work, but lately I have been falling behind on my work and having to turn it in late which is not like me. I will have to start working on that so i can get on task as before.

No comments:

Post a Comment